httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@leland.Stanford.EDU>
Subject Re: BeOS Port?
Date Mon, 14 Sep 1998 17:11:18 GMT
On Mon, 14 Sep 1998, Lars Eilebrecht wrote:

> According to Randy Terbush:
>
> >  I'm not certain who did the port.
>
> Alexei?

Yeah, that was me. But it probably doesn't work. For one thing, I did the
port against BeOS PR1; I updated it for PR2 (they changed some things that
broke the compile), but never comitted those changes. I have no idea where
the port is WRT the current version, or anything. And besides, although I
could compile it, I never knew if it actually worked, because the linker
that the BeOS shipped with is crippled, and I didn't pay the $199 for a
working version. I think there's a gcc toolchain now, but there wasn't
then.

But I no longer have a BeOS setup on my Mac (I needed the hard disk
space), so I'm afraid I won't be of any use here.