httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: BUGDB: problem and a suggestion
Date Thu, 10 Sep 1998 19:45:41 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Also, there are times when I'd like to search for "Any except closed"
> bugs... It would be nice if that was, in fact, a singular clickable
> option... Ken, howz that sound? Any ideas on the name? I'll add it
> in ;)

Personally, I don't think much of the idea; it's a gateway to
all sorts of combinations -- and probably not that useful to
the major (?) consumers of the db: the users.  I'd suggest
making a copy of bugdb.cgi and hacking this in, and putting
the result in your own ~jim directory.

But if there are other people on this list that think this would
be a good addition to the standard form, I'll go along.  The
above is just MHO.  (You *did* ask, after all. :-)

#ken	P-)}

Apache Group member         <>