httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0/NSPR
Date Wed, 09 Sep 1998 19:14:14 GMT
Dean Gaudet wrote:

> Please don't wait for me... everything I had in progress is now in the
> repository.  I'd be delighted to have other folks working on apache-nspr.
> I'll make sure to post when I start tackling the TODOs.

I didn't want to replicate effort with the NSPR guys - but I couldn't
wait, so I've been talking to them anyway - looks like I'll be sorting
out the working directory thing, at least. Then I was thinking of
looking more closely at layered I/O - what would be most valuable for me
is if you could make it clearer where you are at with that, before I
shoot us _both_ in the foot :-)

> I still haven't read my mass of apache-cvs mail so I don't know if you did
> a merge up to the latest apache-1.3.2-dev code base... (and I'm guessing
> Ken has been going around doing yet more code cleanups based on some
> new-httpd messages I've read so this is going to be another fucking pain
> in the ass merge).  If you want to leave that to me, that's fine... I'll
> try to get to it in the next week or so.

I haven't done the merge, and I'm more than happy to leave it to you - I
did fix a small cockup in 2.0 and backport to 1.3, but that shouldn't
bite you too badly.

Before it confuses you, I should mention I moved your Configuration to
Configuration.dean to avoid a nasty fight :-)

Cheers,

Ben.

WE'RE RECRUITING! http://www.aldigital.co.uk/