httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <>
Subject Apache 2.0/NSPR
Date Sun, 06 Sep 1998 13:06:36 GMT
As some of you will have noticed, I was playing with Apache 2.0 (nice
work, Dean). So now I'm wondering what the status of NSPR is - I know
Dean was after some changes, and the one that is bugging me is the
working directory of subprocesses - I know Dean was talking to the NSPR
team, but what's the state of play? Anyone know? Or do I wait for Dean?

Freelance Consultant  |Fax:   +44 (181) 735 0689|
and Technical Director|Email: |
A.L. Digital Ltd,     |Apache-SSL author
London, England.      |"Apache: TDG"

View raw message