httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: TARBALL TIME: 21-Sep-1998, 11:00 am, PDT
Date Mon, 21 Sep 1998 20:08:18 GMT
Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> The 1.3.2 tarball was now rolled and placed under
> for your pleasure. Please try it out and on Wednesday when all is still ok
> with this tarball it can be finally released to the public.  The source
> tree is now at 1.3.3-dev and again opened for your hacking ;_)
> Greetings,

One thing I plan to add, in short order, for 1.3.3 is a small Configure
fix. It appears that on A/UX (and maybe others) that running Configure
under /bin/sh with a _LOT_ of included modules results in an overflow
in the sed|awk pipeline that creates modules.c. This can be avoided by
moving the awk commands into awkfile or, as a stop-gap, running
Configure under ksh, which I may add to the FAQ (sometimes GNU configure
also tickles this bug).

   Jim Jagielski   |||   |||