httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jens-Uwe Mager <...@helios.de>
Subject Re: Proposal: changes to the binbuild.sh script
Date Sun, 20 Sep 1998 21:03:45 GMT
On Sun, Sep 20, 1998 at 08:31:53PM +0200, Lars Eilebrecht wrote:

> >  * It does not move the httpd any more nor does it make clean to be able
> >    to run the install process cleanly. This does result in larger tar
> >    balls, though.
>
> IMHO a bad thing (TM).

Unfortunately I was not able to get it to work otherwise. We would need
a two level clean to be able to run the installation, kinda like a
clean does only remove the .o files and clobber to make all what clean
does and as well removes the binaries that install needs.

--
Jens-Uwe Mager

HELIOS Software GmbH
Steinriede 3