httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Jacobowitz <d...@false.org>
Subject A very happy STATUS update
Date Sat, 19 Sep 1998 15:49:51 GMT
I just compiled the CVS on Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 (unstable), using a
PowerPC and a glibc 2.0.95 prerelease snapshot, and it compiled and
worked just fine.  It compiled perfectly clean under -Wall
and -Wstrict-prototypes with some nitpicky exceptions:

../include/http_config.h:97: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
http_main.c:400: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype

All of the db and dbm modules were successfully linked and loaded.

I configured with:
./configure --prefix=/reroot/usr/src/apache-cvs/test \
    --enable-shared=REMAIN --enable-rule=SHARED_CHAIN
make
make install

Looks clear from here.

As an aside, when did having AddModule lines for every LoadModule
become necessary?  I didn't have these as of 1.3.1...

Dan