httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Spinning httpds - One Solution
Date Fri, 21 Aug 1998 19:53:39 GMT

On Fri, 21 Aug 1998, Marc Slemko wrote:

> Yea, and this has to be dealt with for threaded versions anyway
> (<!--#include dean="apache-nspr-does-this" -->).

Hmm.  Actually it may or may not, it will do it if the core already did
it.  I didn't put any extra effort into checking the result codes of write
operations.  I did remove the SIGPIPE handler though, it's not relevant.
There's no out-of-line handling of client errors, everything is inline.
(Hello C++ers, yeah I'd like exceptions.  Too bad that's one of the least
portable parts of the standard.)

Dean