httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirk.vangu...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Problem 2534]
Date Tue, 04 Aug 1998 13:59:53 GMT

On Tue, 4 Aug 1998, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:
> >
> > Hmm, see the warning on page 91 onwards in the ansi standard :-( It
> > sucks, this I agree with.
>
> Erm, where *is* this useful document?

Well, it is the ANSI standard 2v which details ANSI C from our dear
library just around the corner from my building. But that is not much use
to you I suppose. I believe it is also in the back of the second edition
of K&Rs book. I guess I could see if I can find an electronic copy; the
one I have here are xeroxed microfishes and not very scannable.

Dw.