httpd-dev mailing list archives

From David Southwell <da...@cyberc.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: win32 makefile generator?
Date Wed, 05 Aug 1998 17:44:54 GMT
On Wed, 5 Aug 1998, Ben Hyde wrote:

> Has anyone been able to use the debugger outside of DevStudio?  I
> currently do all my development on this platform in Emacs plus nmake.
> But to debug I'm forced into DevStudio.
Thats about it!

Debugging almost always leads to references in msdn library and the
interface between Studio and the library is quite cool [I hate to praise
MS but its true!! :-)]

David Southwell
Chairman
CyberCity Ltd            (European agents for CyberCity Inc. BVI)
+44 117 955 8225            CyberCity Technology in Europe
BCDP Technology ++Beyond the Corporate Doorway Processing Solutions++