httpd-dev mailing list archives

From David Southwell <da...@cyberc.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Module Contrib
Date Tue, 04 Aug 1998 15:18:38 GMT

> > I think we should discuss more the "kinda stuff" you mean.
Here is my preliminary list of contributions categories:

3p Modules & other software extensions/options for Apache
             Categories:    /free
                                 /demo
                                 /commercial
3P Documentation
	Categories:  /help
		     /advice
                     /links
                     /manuals
3P Reports
	categories:  /Reviews
                     Sub-categories
                          /editorial_contribs
                          /editorial_other
                         /technical
3P On-line examples
                        /modules
                        /packages
                        /other
3P Sources
                       /source_code
                       /libraries
                       /tools
3P Links
                       /web
                       /ftp
                       /mail-lists
3P Services
                      /support_commercial
                      /support_noncommercial
                      /consulting

Here is a suggested  set of criteria to help decide whether items are
to be included or excluded (cooments please)

1. Contributions must demonstrate strong link and commitment to apache.
2. Contributors must be upfront about any commercial interests.
3. Contributors simply seeking a convenient link to their own web site will
be excluded.
4. The contribution must offer additional resources which are particularly
relevant to apache users/developers.

Comments please

David Southwell
Chairman
CyberCity Ltd            (European agents for CyberCity Inc. BVI)
+44 117 955 8225            CyberCity Technology in Europe
BCDP Technology ++Beyond the Corporate Doorway Processing Solutions++