httpd-dev mailing list archives

From David Southwell <da...@cyberc.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Module Contrib
Date Mon, 03 Aug 1998 18:15:13 GMT
On Mon, 3 Aug 1998, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> David Southwell wrote:
> >
> > A. do we want to do something that holds all the kinda stuff I
> > indicated?
>
> IMO, yes.
>
> >    1 If YES  there seems to be two main choices to make:
> >              (i) Use the same physical server as www.apache.org
> >                  If YES then
> >                      (a) use the same www.apache.org/somethingpath or
> >                      (b) Use a different URL altgether with a HTTP ref
> >                          from www.apache.org
>
> IMO, option [b].
Fine by me -- anyone object stronly -- time for strong opinions!! ;=P

Anyone want to take responsibility for doing it -- I am willing to help
out in any way

I think it should be a kind of editorial responsibility --

David Southwell
Chairman
CyberCity Ltd            (European agents for CyberCity Inc. BVI)
+44 117 955 8225            CyberCity Technology in Europe
BCDP Technology ++Beyond the Corporate Doorway Processing Solutions++