httpd-dev mailing list archives

From David Southwell <da...@cyberc.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Module Contrib
Date Mon, 03 Aug 1998 18:11:08 GMT
On Mon, 3 Aug 1998, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Ral> > think we are a little bit too strong here with opinions.
>
> Sure, the contrib directory is there -- but it's a pustulent mess

> and has been.  Someone (Martin?) sort-of half-offered to coordinate
> it, but I think other things sucked up the cycles.  And though it's
> there, I'd rather it weren't -- it reflects poorly on us as long
> as it's so disorganised and incomplete.

Sounds to me like an argument for getting it sorted out!!

> As for strong opinions -- welcome to new-httpd! :-)

Nothing wrong with stroong opinions -- as long as they get submitted with
a reasoanble degree of personal  humility - I guess ;-)

> #ken	P-)}
>
> Ken Coar                    <http://Web.Golux.Com/coar/>
> Apache Group member         <http://www.apache.org/>
> "Apache Server for Dummies" <http://Web.Golux.Com/coar/ASFD/>

David Southwell
Chairman
CyberCity Ltd            (European agents for CyberCity Inc. BVI)
+44 117 955 8225            CyberCity Technology in Europe
BCDP Technology ++Beyond the Corporate Doorway Processing Solutions++