httpd-dev mailing list archives

From David Southwell <>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Module Contrib
Date Mon, 03 Aug 1998 16:49:01 GMT

Can we simplify the debate please:

A. do we want to do something that holds all the kinda stuff I indicated?
   1 If YES  there seems to be two main choices to make:
             (i) Use the same physical server as
                 If YES then
                     (a) use the same or
                     (b) Use a different URL altgether with a HTTP ref
             (ii) Use a different physical server
                 If YES then use a different URL and an HTTP ref from

  2. If NO
         I want to argue :-)    !!!
         As for the other issues  I do not give a damn!!
         If it has to be a different server does anyone want to volunteer

David Southwell
CyberCity Ltd            (European agents for CyberCity Inc. BVI)
+44 117 955 8225            CyberCity Technology in Europe
BCDP Technology ++Beyond the Corporate Doorway Processing Solutions++

View raw message