httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: win32 makefile generator?
Date Tue, 04 Aug 1998 22:40:39 GMT
Doug MacEachern wrote:

> At one point, I thought there was a program shipping with apache to
> generate .mak files for Win32 modules, was I wrong or did that go away?  Is
> there any way currently to generate a makefile besides using developer studio?

I had a program that generated the .mak's for Win32 modules, coz I got
bored of doing it manually. Various people insisted it was deleted after
a while, for reasons I never fully understood. NIH, I suspect. I didn't
argue too hard coz it had done its thing, and I figured I could always
insist that those who wanted it blown away generated any new makefiles
:-)

No doubt it is in CVS somewhere.

Cheers,

Ben.