httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3 STATUS
Date Thu, 27 Aug 1998 19:17:30 GMT
At 09:23 AM 8/27/98 +0200, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
>In article <> you wrote:
>> At 06:48 AM 8/24/98 +0000, wrote:
>>>  +    1.3.2: In development. Release proposed for Monday, September 7th,
>> 1998
>>>  +           Ralf is volunteering as the release manager.
>> I would really appreciate a week or so in delay for this, so I can have
>> some time to do some testing and contribute to the items in STATUS.  That
>> weekend myself, Dean, and probably a few other core developers will be on a
>> desert playa.
>Ok, but currently we already have one week _until_ this weekend before 7th of
>Semptember. Is this really not enouch? Because one week after the 7th I'm
>with finishing a presentation, so I cannot manage the stuff myself around the
>14th. So, when you want a proposed release date around the 14th someone other
>has to volunteer for doing the platform tests and release managing. That's
>ok with me, no problem.

I can't volunteer to be RM this time around, so I'll cede that to those who
can, e.g. you.

Let's at least hold off on sending the announcement out until the 8th, so I
can make sure all the mail delivery stuff runs as it should.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices  |
acquired by the age of eighteen." - Einstein   |

View raw message