httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3 STATUS
Date Thu, 27 Aug 1998 07:23:28 GMT

In article <19980826224632.7983.qmail@hyperreal.org> you wrote:
> At 06:48 AM 8/24/98 +0000, rse@hyperreal.org wrote:
>>  +    1.3.2: In development. Release proposed for Monday, September 7th,
> 1998
>>  +           Ralf is volunteering as the release manager.

> I would really appreciate a week or so in delay for this, so I can have
> some time to do some testing and contribute to the items in STATUS.  That
> weekend myself, Dean, and probably a few other core developers will be on a
> desert playa.

Ok, but currently we already have one week _until_ this weekend before 7th of
Semptember. Is this really not enouch? Because one week after the 7th I'm busy
with finishing a presentation, so I cannot manage the stuff myself around the
14th. So, when you want a proposed release date around the 14th someone other
has to volunteer for doing the platform tests and release managing. That's
ok with me, no problem.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com