httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3 STATUS
Date Mon, 24 Aug 1998 12:56:02 GMT
rse@hyperreal.org wrote:

>        * header detection is broken; eg. sys/resource.h often requires
>          other includes first, etc.  This breaks things like RLimit*
>          on many platforms.
>   +      -- Ralf will try to solve this problem this week.

You know, this confuses me. Are we saying that the header detection
"section" can't find sys/resource.h until we also have some additional
#includes elsewhere? This doesn't make any sense. Now I can understand
that for RLimit* to work, we need to include sys/resource.h and maybe
other things (or maybe change the ordering), but I can't see how we
cannot _detect_ the existance of sys/resource.h.