httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3 STATUS
Date Sun, 16 Aug 1998 10:35:41 GMT

In article <19980816040009.10720.qmail@hyperreal.org> you wrote:
> marc        98/08/15 21:00:09

>   +Unix 1.3.2 RELEASE SHOWSTOPPERS:
>   +
>   +    * header detection is broken; eg. sys/resource.h often requires
>   +      other includes first, etc.  This breaks things like RLimit*
>   +      on many platforms.
>   +

Do I understand it correctly? The _detection_ itself is broken, only.  Because
when ap_config_auto.h then exists, these are only defines and not includes.
The problem is that when we test for sys/resource.h we have to include another
header in TestCompile, right?  Can we solve it be adding a list of
dependencies to Configure?  Has anyone already general dependecies at hand?

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com