httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Kann <ste...@SteveK.COM>
Subject Re: os-windows/1462: Cannot load Proxy module
Date Wed, 12 Aug 1998 19:17:51 GMT

I have as close to zero Windows experience as you can get, but I have a
need to get Apache with mod_proxy running on Win95 machines.  In order
to do that, I modified the ApacheCore.mak, Makefile.nt, and
os/win32/modules.c files to get the mod_proxy compiled into the main
ApacheCore.dll.

Done this way, it loads fine, and seems to operate fine as well.  I'm
not sure how much I can help to debug the underlying problem when
that the code can be loaded and executed under Win95.  Hope this helps a
bit.

-SteveK

--
     Steve Kann - Horizon Live Distance Learning - 841 Broadway, Suite 502
 Personal:stevek@SteveK.COM  Business:stevek@HorizonLive.com  (212) 533-1775