httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/modules/standard mod_status.c
Date Tue, 11 Aug 1998 00:27:17 GMT
jim@hyperreal.org wrote:

> jim         98/08/10 17:09:49
>
>   Modified:    src      CHANGES Configuration.tmpl
>                src/include http_conf_globals.h scoreboard.h
>                src/main http_config.c http_core.c http_main.c
>                         http_request.c
>                src/modules/standard mod_status.c
>   Log:
>   Make "extended" status information (which used to be compile-time by
>   defining STATUS) now run-time using the ExtendedStatus directive. Docs
>   to be changed soon.

Ideally, if some bozo were to enable this extended status information
yet mod_status wasn't built-in, I'd like the server to disable it.
Of course, one way to do that would be to have the ExtendedServer
directive in mod_status.c, but that was _real_ ugly because of the
need to have it GLOBAL_ONLY.

Once the modules are loaded, how can Apache check to see which modules
are available?