httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <...@engelschall.com>
Subject Re: config/2816: Configure error (fwd)
Date Mon, 10 Aug 1998 14:06:22 GMT

In article <Pine.BSF.4.00.9808091401210.223-100000@alive.znep.com> you wrote:

> What the heck is a sun4u-whatever-java system?

Perhaps some of these little Netcomputer-like "Java-stations" Sun sold some
time ago? Looks like it runs a Solaris 2.5.1 with some Java additions...
Hmmm... I recommend that the submitter should try to find out more information
about his beast, then try to configure with a forced Solaris setup and when it
works he should provide us with even more information so we can correctly
determine this OS-beast.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com