httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Hanging sub-processes (scripts)
Date Fri, 07 Aug 1998 21:09:37 GMT
cgi zombies are supposed to be collected when the pool clears, but
that isn't appropriate for the bug that I'm seeing, since the pool
is still valid I think... The fact that the child process which
parents the cgi doesn't respond to any signals means it's blocking for
something as far as I can tell.