httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <Martin.Krae...@mch.sni.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/main util.c
Date Thu, 06 Aug 1998 21:58:52 GMT
On Wed, Aug 05, 1998 at 08:59:29PM -0400, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> martin@hyperreal.org wrote:
> >
> >   The recent changes which avoid whitespace compression in config lines
> >   failed to remove leading whitespace, so it became impossible to indent
> >   the block constructs. Fixed.
>
> Eh?  That's what this sectiondoes, just above what you added:
>
>         src = buf;
>         while (ap_isspace(*src))
>             ++src;

Nope. Yes, it determines the run length. But then, it doesn't do anything
with it. My added code uses the current (difference between buf and) src to
memmove() the data to the beginning of buf (because buf is returned,
not src). I did NOT use memmove() because it is not portable enough --
or do we have an ap_memmove()?

    Martin