httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <>
Subject Re: PR#747: mod_proxy caching incomplete transfers
Date Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:57:03 GMT
On Tue, Aug 04, 1998 at 09:51:29PM -0400, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> Didn't someone (Martin?) fix this within the last couple of
> months?

That *should* have been fixed long ago. It should (again) have been fixed
by the ProxyCacheCompletion logic added recently.

However, I fear there are still ways to circumvent the deletion of
partially loaded files (a missing timeout handling?). OTOH, these files
shouldn't reach the point where they are linked to their final places.

Effectively, no one PROVED that the current code is correct, because the
current code is rather complicated :-(