httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Ford <and...@icarus.demon.co.uk>
Subject FYI: New revision of the Apache quick reference card
Date Tue, 04 Aug 1998 14:54:13 GMT
I posted the following announcement on ciwsu:

    Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix
    Subject: Quick reference card for Apache version 1.3.1
    From: Andrew Ford <andrew@icarus.demon.co.uk>
    Date: 04 Aug 1998 15:51:43 +0100

    I have revised my Apache quick reference card to cover version 1.3.1
    of Apache.  Version 1.3.1 only introduced two new directives and a
    couple of new command line options, so the changes in the card from
    the previous revision (0.4), which covered Apache 1.3.0, are minimal.
    I have had no reports of errors in the card so I am calling this one
    revision 1.0 (not that I think that there aren't any errors!).

    The card is available as either PDF and PostScript files for printing
    on a single, double-sided, tri-fold sheet of card (US letter or A4
    sized), or on six separate sheets of paper.  The URL is:

	    http://www.ford-mason.co.uk/resources/apache-refcard/

    Andrew
    --
    Andrew Ford                             Email: A.Ford@ford-mason.co.uk