httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Hyde <bh...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [STATISTIC] Apache Development
Date Mon, 03 Aug 1998 19:03:27 GMT

We sometimes use a fun tool called granny here that would take the cvs
annotate output and colorize to show how old various lines in a file
were.  It's arival as taken as something of a challenge and people ran
off to "enhance" parts of the code that hadn't been touched for a long
time.

It made me want one that would color the code to denote
the regions of the file that were most volitile.

I use the emacs mimic of granny (you can find it in dejanews)
I can't find the vanilla version on the net (not that I looked
very hard).

   - ben hyde