httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <Lars.Eilebre...@unix-ag.org>
Subject Java1.2beta3 keep-alive bug
Date Mon, 27 Jul 1998 13:45:10 GMT
Hi,

in a thread in a german Java newsgroup someone mentioned that
HttpUrlConnection/Java1.2beta3 (or earlier betas?) fails if
the target is a server which supports keep-alive, e.g. Apache.
1.2beta4 seems to be able to handle keep-alive connections...

With 'BrowserMatch "Java1\.2beta3" nokeepalive" the person who
mentioned the problem was able to work around it.

Can anyone confirm this bug (I don't have a copy of Java1.2beta to
test it)? Is it worth a new BrowserMatch directive in our dist-conf?

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                       - I am fully operational and all of
sfx@unix-ag.org                     - my circuits are funcTiOnINg pperrf...