httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <Lars.Eilebre...@unix-ag.org>
Subject RE: Fwd: 1.3.1 missing pgp signature
Date Thu, 23 Jul 1998 22:30:35 GMT
According to Brian Behlendorf:

>  Could someone get off their duff and sign the apache 1.3.1 releases?

I just signed the .Z and .gz files, but not the Win32 archive... I'm
not very motivated to squeeze a 3M Windoze app through my dial-up
line. ,-)

>  Don't make me learn PGP with all its inter-version incompatibilities.  :)

Why not? It's damn easy. :)
BTW, is there a reason why the default language for pgp on taz
is set to Russian? I wanted to verify the .asc files after I uploaded
them, but the output was a bit to cryptic for my eyes. ;-)

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                             - I may have my faults...
sfx@unix-ag.org                       - but being wrong isn't one of them.