httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Sutton <>
Subject Re: Apache related Job Opening (Off Topic)
Date Tue, 21 Jul 1998 17:03:40 GMT
On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Christof Damian wrote:
> Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:
> > Sorry for the noise. We have a job opening for a apache, unix,perl
> > and php kinda hacker. Must be willing to work on-site in Northern
> > Italy; on the verge of the Swiss Alps and the Po valley. One hours
> > off Milano. Good Salary. 1 to 3 years. Propably from September on.
> we need someone too, same stuff - just in london/uk.
> see:

We're going to allow short Apache-related job vacancies in Apache Week.
If you send a short announcement (under 50 words, plus a URL) we may
include it in AW. We reserve the right to carry only jobs we feel are
relevant to Apache Week readers (i.e. with a very high requirement for
Apache skills). Send annoucements to

View raw message