httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alvaro Martinez Echevarria <alvaro-ht...@lander.es>
Subject Re: Revs for windows alone.
Date Mon, 06 Jul 1998 02:18:24 GMT
On Mon, 29 Jun 1998, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Jim Jagielski wrote:
> >
> > I think that we should release both at the same time... There have
> > been a few fixes on the UNIX side, but certainly I agree that the
> > majority have been on WIN32.
>
> I agree; I'd like to see them kept in synch - even if there *weren't*
> any Unix-side changes.  Just MHO, though.

I think releasing both at the same time is the best idea. Not
only because that's probably The Right Thing, but also because
there are a few important fixes on Unix. For example, the ftp
proxy is broken under 1.3.0, and fixed in 1.3.1. Also just MHO.
Regards.

|   Alvaro Martínez Echevarría   |      LANDER SISTEMAS            |
|        alvaro@lander.es        |      Pº Castellana, 121         |
                                 |      Tel: +34-91-5562883        |
                                 |      Fax: +34-91-5563001        |