httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: Way Off-Topic
Date Wed, 29 Jul 1998 19:26:38 GMT
On 29 Jul 1998, Michele Petrovsky wrote:

> Hi, folks.  I've been lurking on new-httpd for a few weeks now, and
> finally got up the gumption to post this.

way on topic.

> I'm a former 4GL programmer and Unix system manager who's
> been making a living through a combination of teaching and tech
> writing for the past several years.  I can't say enough about
> how much I admire what you guys do, and how much I'd like
> to help out in some way.
>
> Trouble is, I never was and never will be able to code at your level.
> Is there any other way I might make a contribution?

Zillions of ways.  Unfortunately, few of them are easy to get into and we
don't currently have much in the way of a framework setup to let people
contribute things into.

Documentation, especially more howto guides as opposed to reference manual
type stuff, helping with bug reports, etc.