httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: propsed release schedule for 1.3.1 (fwd)
Date Mon, 13 Jul 1998 20:19:31 GMT
I'm sure he doesn't, but I'm equally sure that he (like I) wants to
actually have someone be able to do a Win32 build right around the same
time the tarball is done and actually be sure that we have a release that
compiles on Win32 without after the fact changes.

I can't build on win32, unfortunately, so I hope someone else can.  The
IS2 that comes bundled with stuff like delphi and other languages can
_not_ do single file installs.  Only the full is2 can do that.