httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirk.vangu...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: Apache related Job Opening (Off Topic)
Date Tue, 21 Jul 1998 21:00:20 GMT

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

> > Sorry for the noise. We have a job opening for a apache, unix,perl
> > and php kinda hacker. Must be willing to work on-site in Northern
> > Italy; on the verge of the Swiss Alps and the Po valley. One hours
> > off Milano. Good Salary. 1 to 3 years. Propably from September on.
> >
> > Contact me for more details.
>
> Oh man, I love Northern Italy!  Even have the EU passport that lets me
> work there.  If the money wasn't so good here in Toronto I would be there
> in an instant.

Hey, anytime :-) Seriously. But yes, we canno offer more than about 3000
Ecu (about 6000 DM) a month, but it is completely tax free :-) as we are
nicely excpemt as civil servants for the commission.

The job I had in mind requires on site presense.And I'd have to be strict
on that one.  But I also have some work later this ear whih is for
contractors. It's an open bid, but it is big, some 4 Mecu in total. Get
your company to do it and you could come over for a few days at a time :-)

Dw.