httpd-dev mailing list archives

From David Southwell <>
Subject Re: Something new coming:
Date Wed, 29 Jul 1998 13:58:09 GMT
On Wed, 29 Jul 1998, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

> > You cant win !!
> >  I get moaned at by people for talking dirty (technical!) when they want
> > to know the principles!!

> I wasn't really moaning.
gathered that - just having a *chuckle

> Knowing the "principles" is important as well,
> but on this list you can't possibly talk too dirty.  The dirtier the
> better.

there is so much to this BCDP stuff!

I wouldnt know where to start

There are 26 major items being released over the next 6 months (Including
SDKs) plus a clutch of end user applications and a new internetwoorking

You will get the drift from the tarball

David Southwell
CyberCity Ltd            (European agents for CyberCity Inc. BVI)
+44 117 955 8225            CyberCity Technology in Europe
BCDP Technology ++Beyond the Corporate Doorway Processing Solutions++

View raw message