httpd-dev mailing list archives

From David Southwell <da...@cyberc.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Something new coming:
Date Wed, 29 Jul 1998 13:46:19 GMT
On Wed, 29 Jul 1998, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

> > Well thats a summary of the theory!!
>
> Sounds like marketing-speak to me.  I guess I will wait for the tarball to
> see what it actually does in technical terms.

Umph

You cant win !!
 I get moaned at by people for talking dirty (technical!) when they want
to know the principles!!

But I think you conclusion is right -- see what you can do wif it!!

david

> -Rasmus

David Southwell
Chairman
CyberCity Ltd            (European agents for CyberCity Inc. BVI)
+44 117 955 8225            CyberCity Technology in Europe
BCDP Technology ++Beyond the Corporate Doorway Processing Solutions++