httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: r->connection->aborted no longer set?
Date Fri, 24 Jul 1998 21:42:50 GMT
Oh yea, speaking of egcs, my version gives:

util.c: In function `main':
util.c:5: warning: subscript has type `char'

when you pass a char to something like isspace() on Solaris.  Sigh.

Reading specs from /export/local/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.6/egcs-2.90.29/specs
gcc version egcs-2.90.29 980515 (egcs-1.0.3 release)
marcs@glurk:/tmp$ e