httpd-dev mailing list archives

From David Southwell <da...@cyberc.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: mod_proxy and win32
Date Fri, 24 Jul 1998 09:34:48 GMT
On Thu, 23 Jul 1998, snyland@workfire.com wrote:

Are you referring to a Release or a Debug  compile?

There are problems with most debug versions for WIN32(depending upon
compiler)!

mod_proxy 1.3.1. (and other modules except info see below) seems to
compile fine R version on VC++ but debug gives errors.

1.3.0 and 1.3.1 debug versions of ApacheCore compile on NT 64M 200Mhz
system but will not run :-(.

R versions compiled (using VC++.) run fine. I havent tried other compilers
yet.

I am just about to have a go with 1.3.2

One exception is ApacheInfo which (as yet) I cannot get to compile
satisfactorily - the problem is with linking ap_* - hope to track this
down.

All compile fine on NetBSD/Linux using gcc

I haven`t yet tried AIX/Sun yet

david

David Southwell
Chairman
CyberCity Ltd            (European agents for CyberCity Inc. BVI)
+44 117 955 8225            CyberCity Technology in Europe
BCDP Technology ++Beyond the Corporate Doorway Processing Solutions++