httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: 1.3.1
Date Wed, 22 Jul 1998 01:47:11 GMT
On Mon, 20 Jul 1998, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> At 09:47 PM 7/20/98 -0600, Marc Slemko wrote:
> >anyone for releasing it?
>
> I'd be happy to leave it to you, but if you want someone else to, lemme know.

Yea, I'm busy with other stuff so someone to handle release would be cool.

I think everyone is happy with the 1.3.1 tarball and the 1.3.1_2 (to be
renamed, of course) windows installer.

> >anyone think we need longer?  anyone think we really really need to change
> >something?
>
> Nope, it looks great.  I even tried out Ralf's configure script finally :)
>
> >anyone want to buy me a slurpee machine?
>
> $$$ estimate?

Ha.  I'm actually having trouble finding out where you can buy them.  And
this city sucks; apparently there are no stores in this part of downtown
Seattle where you can buy a slurpee or slurpee type thing.