httpd-dev mailing list archives

From David Southwell <da...@cyberc.demon.co.uk>
Subject New to this list
Date Tue, 21 Jul 1998 14:12:26 GMT
Hi

Just wonder if someone who has been around here for sometime would be
kind enough to start an FAQ for newcomers?

Our team member who used to monitor this list for us has had to move on
elsewhere quite suddenly and I have realised I did not take steps to
document a lot of the information he gleaned !OOPs! and I am starting to
pick up some of the pieces.

Personally I do not even know where the latest beta sources are held - our
latest beta source archive is 1.3b.3 - I could not see a link to them on
http://www.apache.org - unless (as is quite possible) I overlooked some
obvious link!

david S.

David Southwell
Chairman
CyberCity Ltd            (European agents for CyberCity Inc. BVI)
+44 117 955 8225            CyberCity Technology in Europe
BCDP Technology ++Beyond the Corporate Doorway Processing Solutions++