httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Kallen <>
Subject Re: record specweb...
Date Mon, 06 Jul 1998 17:22:31 GMT

FWIW, I really like the idea of having the listening and translation and
all that stuff built into the FreeBSD kernel though I've no idea how y'all
would graft the API stuff in - I wouldn't want to sacrifice all of wild
and wooly authentication, mod_perl, mod_rewrite and other extensibility
stuff just to get raw request rates up.  I'll leave it to you geniuses to
figure that out :)
Ian (it's an Apache world, we just live in it) Kallen