httpd-dev mailing list archives

From (
Subject Re: mod_proxy and win32
Date Thu, 23 Jul 1998 23:14:51 GMT
Ben Laurie wrote:

> Marc Slemko wrote:
> > > It also doesn't seem to find anything untoward about mod_proxy.
> > >
> > > The other obvious way is a utility called, err, DUMPBIN? Something like
> > > that.
> >
> > Yea, I looked through the output of a program called something like that
> > but didn't see anything obvious.  I guess I will have to do a GetLastError
> > (or whatever it is) and see what useless error is given (man, the debugger
> > is pathetic with DLLs).

I thought I already said that when I do GetLastError I see that LoadLibraryEx
results in error 1114   ERROR_DLL_INIT_FAILED.  Is this not what you are
seeing?  I will admit that this is not very helpful & we need to dig deeper.

> > Unless some win32 person figures it out.  Hint, hint people.
> Well, I've looked, moderately hard, and I don't get it.
> Cheers,
> Ben.

Same here, but then, I'm not an expert on dlls for Win95.  Someone must know.
If no-one on this list knows, then I may have someone up here that I can ask,
but it'll cost me.  I was hoping to avoid this as it seems like it should be
very simple.

--Jenn Nyland

View raw message