httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: mod_proxy and win32
Date Thu, 23 Jul 1998 20:50:56 GMT
Marc Slemko wrote:

> The LoadLibrary docs say:
>
> Windows 95: If you are using LoadLibrary to load a module that contains a
> resource whose numeric identifier is greater than 0x7FFF,
> LoadLibrary fails.
>
> How do I figure out what resources a module contains?

Various ways. The cutest comes with the new Visual Studio 6 stuff,
called DEPENDS.EXE. Unfortunately, it says mod_proxy contains 1 exported
resource, which is proxy_module. Its ordinal is 1.

It also doesn't seem to find anything untoward about mod_proxy.

The other obvious way is a utility called, err, DUMPBIN? Something like
that.

Cheers,

Ben.

WE'RE RECRUITING! http://www.aldigital.co.uk/recruit/