httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: bugdb defaults?
Date Sun, 19 Jul 1998 14:31:36 GMT

	:
> The only reason I can think of to have the default state be open instead
> of any is to limit the number of entries on the summary screen, but surely
> we can easily display only, say, the first X results and ask for a
> narrower search, or give a paging option.

So we change it to 'any'.  Hacking the script to do 'page n of m' stuff
would be a pain.  I've been thinking of adding a 'count of problems
found' message at the top of the display, but haven't yet.

Sounds like a good idea to me, Alexei.  Unless anyone can come up with
a reasonable argument to *not* do this, I'll make the changes on
Monday or (more likely) Tuesday.

#ken	P-)}