httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Stoddard <>
Subject Re: 1.3.1...
Date Wed, 15 Jul 1998 19:10:28 GMT
We been able to build a Win32 install image using Install Shield 5.0 (IS 5.0 comes free with
5.0) from an apache-1.3 tree rooted anywhere on the build machine (ie, not restricted to building
from a tree rooted at c:\apache).

Our current implementation assumes the directory
x:\where\ever\you\have\apache\src\os\win32\installer as the base for the InstallShield 5.0
files. We
can probably use WinZip to create a self extracting .exe file.  Should have something available
tomorrow for the group to review... Just wanted to let you know we were working on it.

Bill Stoddard

View raw message