httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: RSI (was 1.3.1...)
Date Wed, 15 Jul 1998 15:07:17 GMT
Ben Hyde wrote:

> Rest never resolves the problem, but it may eliminate the inflamation
> which is good.  The bent over 60 year old rice farmer is the a good
> model for the problem.  ... but ... this is not the forum for this
> discussion.

Yabbut..  CTS susceptibility can have an hereditary element.  It
definitely runs in my family (it hardly slows to a trot!).  I had
the outpatient surgery a couple of years ago on my right wrist and
everything's been grand since.  Before, my hand was going numb at
least 5 minutes out of every hour.  (I was fortunate that it hadn't
progressed to the painful stage.)

Of course, I did myself the service of looking up details of the
procedure on the Web after scheduling it.  I found a treatise
with 16 full-colour graphically detailed photographs showing me
*exactly* what I was asking them to do to me.  !!!!

#ken	P-)}