httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: CHANGES: Autogenerate some HAVE_XXXXX_H
Date Mon, 13 Jul 1998 02:07:55 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Yep. Looks like the right fix to me.
>
> +1

Hold on.... I'm not that sure about the ifndef HAVE_CONF_AUTO_H stuff.

Since HAVE_CONF_AUTO_H is defined in os.h we can't check to
see if it's defined first. But why the check for HAVE_CONF_AUTO_H in
the first place? Looks like just WIN32 doesn't want it so maybe just the
below would be better:

    #ifdef WIN32
    /* include process.h first so we can override spawn[lv]e* properly */
    #include <process.h>
    #include "../os/win32/os.h"
    #else
  + #include "conf_auto.h"
    #include "os.h"
    #endif

and get rid of HAVE_CONF_AUTO_H entirely?