httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralf S. Engelschall" <>
Subject Re: dlfcn.h
Date Thu, 09 Jul 1998 09:39:37 GMT

In article <> you wrote:

> Add a configure test to see if a header is available....

>> It would be nice to do something about this before 1.3.1 if possible.
>> Don't know what though, but I haven't looked into it...

I've already prepared and posted a general patch which addresses those
problems a while ago. I'll update it for 1.3.1-dev and post an updated version
after I've reviewed it again. It will fix this particular problem, too.  In
general TestCompile then can check for headers and some platforms #ifs are
changed to #ifdef HAVE_XXXX's.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall

View raw message