httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@Covalent.NET>
Subject Re: News: More IBM announcements
Date Tue, 23 Jun 1998 16:08:37 GMT
In a nutshell...

IBM approached the Apache Group about participating in this
open-source project. The discussions regarding this move were kept
quiet at IBM's request to enable the public announcement
yesterday. The discussions were carried out on the Apache core list
where administration and security disucussions are handled to reduce
traffic on this list and provide privacy when needed.

It is a positive endorsement for the Apache Group's work over the last
several years. I look forward to IBM's open participation on this list.

-Randy