httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Ford <and...@icarus.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache Quick Reference Guide
Date Wed, 10 Jun 1998 08:36:09 GMT
Martin.Kraemer@mch.sni.de (Martin Kraemer) writes:

> On Tue, Jun 09, 1998 at 04:09:00PM -0400, Ben Hyde wrote:
> >
> > nroff? :-) maintainance might be an issue.
>
> ISTR that Andrew wrote it was done in TeX....

It was done with LaTeX (both hand-written and generated with Perl), a
specialized LaTeX class file, customized fonts, PSTricks and page
rearrangement with pstops.  Its basicly how I generated the
camera-ready copy for "Spinning the Web" (ITP, London and VNR, New
York, 1994) with some later refinement.

BTW I had thought of discussing the reference card on the apache-docs
mailing list but that seems more or less moribund.

Andrew
--
Andrew Ford                             Email: A.Ford@ford-mason.co.uk
Director, Ford & Mason Ltd.             WWW:   http://www.ford-mason.co.uk/aford/